torstai 13. kesäkuuta 2013

Great Gatsby: Florence + The Machine - Over The Love

The Great Gatsby - glamorous and exciting.

I have read the F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel and seen the Baz Luhrmann's film. Loved the film a lot more than the book itself, which was quite surprising and quite a controversial thing to say about one of America's most beloved and read piece of work.

In general I love books and I often prefer reading over watching films. There is just something about books that I cannot resists. It might be the fact that you are allowed to use your own imagination and if a novel is written exceptionally well, you can't put the book down. It sucks you in right away and holds you tight up until the end.

The Great Gatsby film 2013
The Great Gatsby cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton


 As many of you know I love Florence + The Machine. Hence, I was very pleasantly surprised when I heard they were contributing to the Great Gatsby music. Bliss.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti