maanantai 24. joulukuuta 2012

After Christmas sales, hello my friend

The time of the year when people are encouraged to crazy has arrived; after Christmas sales!
The sales arrive earlier and earlier year by year giving businesses a better opportunity to increase sales and reach their monthly and yearly budget targets. Retailers especially can recover from the damage quieter months do to them in terms of business, if they concentrate on online sales at Christmas time.

From the consumers' point of view, the sales can be amazing time too. If you are lucky you can find brilliant bargains and save a decent sum of money. I love a good bargain myself, but I have to be quite careful when the Christmas sales are on since I easily go on a shopping spree just for the sake of it. And that surely is not the purpose of sales, is it?

I haven't done any online Christmas sales shopping this year yet. I will see what's out there tomorrow though. This is mainly because I managed to find myself two pairs of boots whilst I was shopping Christmas presents with my mum last week. The first pair was beige suede leather ankle high boots with two golden zips on both sides of the boots and  golden details where the heel and back sole of each boot connects.

Beige ankle boots
(c)
Beige ankle boots
(c)
The other pair of boots I got were a black leather pair with approximately 8cm heel. They were pretty much perfect too, because they are very clean, sophisticated smooth leather pair of boots. Just the way I wanted them to be. You know how much I like my Ecco's normally, but this season I couldn't find a pairI I would have liked enough from the collection. Hence, I ventured off elsewhere. This pair is made by an old Finnish shoemaker brand Ara. I've never had their shoes before so I'm hoping that they surprise me. At least the fit is perfect and the heels seems to be in its right place, since they are really easy to walk in -even though the heel is relatively high and medium thin. I will include pictures later.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti