lauantai 10. maaliskuuta 2012

This week has been amazingly b-u-s-y at work. I mean super busy. Crazy busy. Just out of this world busy. I have left home every single day around 8am and returned home in the evening between 9 and 11.30pm. So yeah.. I have basically just slept at home and then gone off again. Also, this week has been interesting in a sense of I have been all around London from East to West to Central to North via South. Especially the central of London is starting to get really familiar to me. Through work I have mainly been representing and constantly meeting new people, which has been great, I have loved every second of it, but it has just been crazy at the same time. I think you get the idea. ok, that's my work update and now it is the weekend and time to relax.

It was funny yesterday when I finally got back home (after having the loveliest chat and a small pinot grigio in a pub nearby work with two of my work colleagues) Matt was already watching the 3rd series of SATC in the living room happily enjoying his well deserved Friday wine, with some nibbles of course. I sat on a sofa, forced Matt to go to the kitchen and fix us GTs (only because he knows how to do the best ones) and then we chat about life a little. By the time we had finished our drinks and watched another episode of SATC it was only 11.20pm and we had both fallen asleep. Pretty smashing Friday night, or what ? ;)




(c)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti