maanantai 11. heinäkuuta 2011

I wouldn't mind a bit of rain now. It's been so humid over the past week or so. The skies have been changing from dark to sunny all the time and yeah, rain, please.

In fact, a proper thunderstorm followed by a heavy rain would be amazing now. I'd just unplug the TV and read something in the bed. That would ace! Yeah, I reckon I really chose well to live in England, as I'm asking for rain :)

But on the other hand, in England, you hardly ever get proper thunderstorms. You do get different types of rain for sure. Like Finland has different types of snow, England has different types of rain. Finland has only one type of rain. Water falls down from the sky and it is always the same. Oh hold on, no, maybe Finland has two types on rain to think about it. Heavy rain (called normal rain in England) and one form of drizzle. In England you get at least three types of drizzle and two types of rain.  At least.

Oh bloody hell it is getting sunny again. I guess I can't avoid going to the shop to buy some milk now. My splash of milk turned into a ball of cheese this morning in my coffee cup, which was STRANGE as the milk had nothing wrong with it yesterday morning. Disgusting, I know. On the other hand, it was funny at the same time as the milk sunk at the bottom of the cup instantly and formed itself into a little dice-sized mozzarella ball. No need to say, I didn't have morning coffee at home.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti