tiistai 28. joulukuuta 2010

Hello after-Christmas sales


Yesterday it happened, after-Christmas sales 2010! I have to say that I was rather pleased with my purchases. Now, I'm officially skint, but it really doesn't matter as I do not have time to shop in the UK anyway. Plus, I made only good buying decisions. I bought nothing unnecessary or nothing just for the sake of buying. So yes, well done me.

  
Saint Tropez dress
  
Mexx dress


Esprit jumper

Burgundy, dark brown and brownish grey scarf

As I have been suffering from a terrible interior decoration fever lately, I bought something useful to my future-home-to-be too. You should have seen all the items I put in and out my shopping basket! Thankfully, the number of items I put back on the shelf was MUCH greater than that I eventually ended up taking home with me. So yes, I'm very satisfied I managed to limit my purchases to these little things.

Iittala Kastehelmi a set of 2


Arabia Uunikokki oven dish 1,4l

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti