lauantai 27. marraskuuta 2010

I thought I would allow myself a half an hour mentally getting ready for my lovely (who am I kidding?!) Chinese revision. We have yet another Chinese exam next Tuesday (Jesus!) so I have a few hours today, the whole day tomorrow and half a day on Monday to get as much in as possible. Even though, they always say that it is not about the quantity it is about the quality of learning. Yeah right, that's rubbish! If you think about the simple sentence structures or exercises in general in any given languages the chances to get better mark is mostly related to the number of words you know. If you want to disagree, that's fine. Normally, it really isn't such a big deal if your grammar goes slightly wrong as long as you sentence is correct, you have a clue about what you are supposed to do and you have all the right words there. And if it doesn't work you can always blame it on your dyslexia. I'm slightly dyslexic so I can actually say that :)

I went to the hairdresser's yesterday. My lovely Nathalie, who btw is the best person on earth to get my colour just write everytime, cut me a Christmas fringe as well. I can sweep it on the other side, put it up with bobby pins or just to let it hang like a curtain and not to see anything. Brilliant! 

I did some post hairdresser's shopping yesterday as well. Bought Cheap Monday's dark denim wash jeans, beige trousers from H&M and pins&needles white cardigan. I also took back the red River Island top even though I really liked the colour, but it just made me look like a potato bag, and that is not the look I'm aiming at.

I was also planning to go for a quick workout around 3pm in the gym and then I come home and start getting ready for tonight's Christmas Choir thingy at the town hall. I'm meeting the girls at the Christmas market an hour before as we are going to have a quick bite and cups of mulled wine. That should make us all feeling very merry.

Oh and it snowed yesterday! The ground is all white and I feel like home. Love it!


































1 kommentti:

  1. Actually, I meant to say "I know that view!" but got confused and posted it on your other entry, but it's OK, it's Wednesday and I've just finished Mad Men so obviously that means I've had a martini, so that's why I got confused.

    VastaaPoista